Yaremche is a small town in Ivano-Frankivsk region, which is very popular among tourists. That’s because of its convenient location: from here you can easily get to the ski resorts of Bukovel and Yablunytsia, as well as to the picturesque peaks and waterfalls of the Carpathians. Buses and trains run regularly to Yaremche; but we recommend you the most convenient means of transport for moving around the region – this is a rented car from 7Cars. It will give you the maximum freedom of movement.
Car delivery / return addresses in Yaremche
- Railway station (Svobody street, 268)
- Bus station (Svobody street, 234)
- Delivery / return to your address in Yaremche
Please note: we deliver cars to Yaremche from Lviv, so it will take some time. We advise you to book your rental at least 4 hours before the required delivery time.
Why choose 7Cars rental?
- Fast and convenient registration. Just provide the necessary documents (passport, driver’s license and identification code), and our manager will arrange a car as soon as possible.
- Great choice of cars. Affordable economy class, powerful SUV or roomy minivan – here you will find everything you need.
- Guaranteed serviceability and safety. Each car is regularly serviced and has insurance.
- Round-the-clock support. Our managers will help you in any unexpected situation. We will provide a replacement vehicle if required.
- Client’s personal account. Register on our website (link in the upper left corner) in order to book a rental even faster, as well as always be aware of the availability of our cars.
- If you go to Yaremche from Ivano-Frankivsk (or in the opposite direction), please note that it is better to go along the route through Tsutsyliv: the alternative section of the road through Bohorodchany is not of the best quality. The rest of the highway is in good condition.
- Going on a trip along the roads of the Carpathians in winter, it is worth renting an all-wheel drive SUV. In addition, evaluate your driving experience: if you are not sure whether you can overcome difficult sections of snow-covered mountain trails on your own, then it is better to play it safe and order a car with a driver.
- During the high season, be prepared for the increased traffic jams on the ski resorts roads. This can cause delays along the way.
- Still not decided where to travel? Look at our selections of routes around the Carpathians, ideas for winter holidays in Ukraine, as well as interesting places in Ivano-Frankivsk region.
We also recommend you to familiarize yourself with the terms of car rental. If you have any questions, contact us at the phone number listed at the top of the site – we are always happy to help!