Every lover of traveling around Europe at least once thought about renting a car for the vacation. It is not surprising, because everybody really wants to see and visit the most beautiful places with comfort. But a large percentage of those who would like to do it still refuse the most convenient way of transportation, thinking that renting a car abroad is a too long process and expensive service. Everything has become super simple with 7Cars: book a car from leading companies around the world right from your house!
By the way, you can also order car rental in Ukraine – in Kyiv, Lviv, Odessa and other cities – from us.
How to rent a car abroad cheaply?
Rentalcars collect the most profitable offers from a variety of rental companies. The sooner a car is booked, the more money you will save. Moreover, booking in advance gives you the opportunity of wide choice.
Payment for car rental is made in national currency, and this is another argument for booking a vehicle in Ukraine: you will not lose money during the exchange.
Fill out the form, select the country, city, point of car delivery you need, the date and time of the rental start and ending. After clicking on the “Search” button, you will be redirected to the car catalog, where you can select the desired car model and additional options. After this, you will be able to confirm and pay for your order.
You can also look at our pages for car rental in the most popular European countries:
What are the conditions for car rental in Europe?
- The age requirements for a driver vary depending on the country where the rental is made. It is often 21 or 25 years old. Driving experience must be at least 2 years.
- You must have a driver’s license, preferably in two samples: Ukrainian and international. The countries of the European Union that have signed the Vienna Convention on Road Traffic (Austria, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, etc.) may require a second document.
- Each car has a basic insurance, but we recommend you to protect yourself and to buy an additional one. There are several insurance options for rented vehicles abroad:
- TLP or TPL is a third party liability insurance;
- CDW helps to insure a car against any damage except theft;
- TW or TP is the insurance against theft;
- WWI is the insurance of certain elements of a car, the damage of which is not covered by the basic policy (headlights, wheels, windscreen, etc.).
Some kinds of insurance require a security deposit. We recommend you to carefully study an insurance you are interested in or contact our manager for advice.
What documents are needed to get a vehicle abroad?
To book a car, you need to have a credit card for online payment. To get a vehicle, the following documents are also required:
- passport or other document proving your identity;
- driver’s license;
- rental voucher;
- a credit card with the name of the driver with enough cash to block the deposit.
Please note! The requirements of rental companies may vary, so please read the rental conditions carefully, as well as study the contract and all its clauses to avoid unpleasant situations.
To make your independent trips much more pleasant, we also strongly recommend you to study the traffic rules and the fees for using toll roads in the country you are going to visit.
Use the form on our website and make sure that ordering a car rental in Europe without a headache is quite real. Have a nice trip!