If somebody ask about skiing holidays in Ukraine, most often people recall Bukovel. It’s a great location between Carpathian peaks, picturesque nature, fascinating slopes and developed infrastructure – all these things attract tourists from all over Ukraine.
The most comfortable mean of transport for reaching the resort and moving around is a car. But people don’t always want to take their own cars to the Carpathians, especially if it is poorly adapted for mountain roads. A good solution for such situations, as well as for those who do not have their own transport, is to rent a car.
At 7Cars, you can order car rental in Ivano-Frankivsk, Lviv, Chernivtsi, or book your dream car directly to Bukovel to it get just in time!
Please note! Cars are delivered to Bukovel from Lviv, so we recommend ordering a rental in advance: at least 5 hours before the expected time of serving.
Advantages of car rental in Bukovel from 7Cars
- Car rental is not only a convenient way to get to the resort, but also a complete freedom of movement. With a rental car, you can arrange a tour of local beauties at any time. Waterfalls, tracks, valleys and mountains are always at your service. And if you do not want to plan the route by yourself, you can rent a car with a driver.
- A wide range of cars for every taste: from affordable compact models to luxury SUVs.
- Quality and reliability: the technical condition of our cars is strictly monitored. They undergo timely maintenance and repair.
- 24/7 support: wherever you are, our manager will be always ready to help you in emergencies by phone.
- Delivery and return of a car anywhere. For example, you can receive a car in Bukovel and return it in Chernivtsi or Ternopil. The main thing is to warn us about your intentions in advance.
- If you are going to visit Bukovel in winter, we recommend renting an off-road vehicle. All-wheel drive and large clearance of these cars will help you feel comfortable in any weather, even on challenging mountain roads. In addition, many of them have the option of expanding a trunk for transporting equipment. It is not necessary to rent a full-sized SUV: you can limit yourself to compact crossovers such as Ford Kuga, Renault Koleos or Toyota RAV4. They are slightly less spacious, but will not spend too much fuel.
- The roads leading to Bukovel from Lviv and Ivano-Frankivsk are generally in good condition. Many sections have been repaired over the last few years. There are only complaints about the section Ivano-Frankivsk – Nadvirna passing through Bogorodchany. Here drivers advise to choose an alternative route through Tsutsiliv, where the route is much better.
- In high season, the entrances to Bukovel can be very busy. You are unlikely to get into traffic jams, but slowing down due to the abundance of cars is quite possible.
- A good option for tourists who want to save money is to stay in Yaremche. Housing here is cheaper than in Bukovel itself, and with a rented car you can easily get to the resort.
Still have questions? Use the feedback button to order a call or leave a message!
FAQ about car rental
What are the requirements for car rental in Bukovel?
Any driver over 21 years of age with over 2 years of experience can rent a car. Read more about car rental conditions on our website.
Do our cars have GPS navigation?
Some cars are equipped with a built-in navigator. For other models, we will provide this equipment for free, in case of ordering in advance. We can also install a child seat, roof rack and Wi-Fi.
Are there any restrictions on the mileage of a rented car?
Mileage limit is 350 km per day. It is distributed for the entire rental period: for example, if you drove 200 km on one day, then next day you can drive up to 500.
What happens if a car is damaged?