Car delivery / return addresses in Izmail
- Railway station (Haharin st., 3)
- Bus station (Pushkin st., 70)
- Delivery / return to your address in Izmail
Please note! Cars for rent are delivered to Izmail from Odesa, so we recommend booking them in advance – at least 6 hours before the estimated time of delivery.
Izmail is the second largest city in the Odesa region, located relatively far (about 237 km) from the regional center. The geographical location of the city and the entire region is between the mouths of the Danube and Dniester, what make the transport links with other regions of Ukraine rather difficult. However, the car rental service is gaining popularity among locals and tourists these times.
A rented car will help you to move around the city, the region and all of Ukraine without any problems, without looking back at the public transport schedule. Do you have doubt whether you need to rent a car? Contact 7Cars: we will be happy to advise you.
Why choose 7Cars car rental?
- Fast and convenient booking: click on a car you like on this page, select the necessary rental options and our manager will contact you. You can also immediately call us at the phone number listed above, or use the Telegram bot.
- Cars for every taste: from economy class to elite coupes and SUVs (more than 100 models in total).
- Round-the-clock support: you can call our manager at any time during the rental, and he/she will help you solve problems that could arise on the road.
- Quality and comfort: all our cars are thoroughly washed, serviceable and insured.
- Delivery and return to your address: inform a manager where you want to receive or return a car (it can be not only in Izmail, but almost wherever in Ukraine). We will calculate the cost of this service for you.
- Wide range of options: do not want or cannot drive the car by yourself? You can rent a car with a driver or order a transfer from the Odesa airport. We also provide cars for weddings and other holidays.
- Read the terms of car rental in our company before renting.
- Do you want to travel from Izmail to Romania or other EU countries on a rented car? Be sure to coordinate this with our manager: we have special conditions for car rental with going abroad. We also draw your attention to the fact that it is forbidden to travel to Moldova, Transnistria and other CIS countries on our cars.
- Going from Izmail to Bilhorod-Dnistrovskyi or Odesa, be careful on the section from Monashi to Rozkishne – this road is in poor condition. The rest of the track sections are of good or acceptable quality.
- We advise guests of the city to visit the picturesque town of Vylkovo, known as the “Danube Venice”, located in 80 km from Izmail, as well as the Danube Biosphere Reserve with its wonderful nature. You can also go to Bolhrad – the local winemaking center (48 km from Izmail).
Also, pay attention to our car rental services in other cities and villages of the Odesa region:
FAQ about car rental
Who can rent a car in Izmail?
We provide cars to citizens of Ukraine or any other country under the following conditions: age – from 21, driving experience – from 2 years. The requirements for premium cars are increased: 25 and 5 years, respectively.
What documents are needed to rent a car?
A citizen of Ukraine must provide a passport, identification code and a driver’s license; a citizen of another country – a passport and a driving license (in accordance with the Vienna Convention on Road Traffic).
What are the ways to pay for rent?
We accept payment and a deposit for a car both in cash and with MasterCard or Visa bank card. Non-cash payments are also accepted from companies.