The airport of Odessa is one of the largest in Ukraine. Airplanes regularly fly from here both within the country (to Boryspil) and abroad – to Germany, Poland, Belarus, Turkey and Israel.
Odessa Airport is located within the city (on its western outskirts), at a distance of only about 8 km from the center or railway station. However, due to the large length of Odessa, if you need to get to the terminal from the other side of the city, you will have to overcome about 15 km. It is not always convenient to do this by public transport: those who carry lots of luggage, travel with children or a large company may encounter certain difficulties. It also happens that you need to get there as quickly as possible, and relying on a bus schedule becomes risky.
In such cases, we recommend booking a transfer to or from the airport. Compared to taxis, this service has a number of advantages.
- Ability to choose. You can decide which car you need: a comfortable business class, a roomy minivan or even a bus.
- Advance booking. You don’t need to call a taxi and wait for a car. Better to reserve a car before your flight, and the driver will wait for you at the airport or at your address just in time. We guarantee 1 hour of free waiting.
- 7Cars guarantees the excellent technical condition of all its cars and the professionalism of drivers.
- Convenient payment. You can pay for the trip not only in cash, but also with a bank card. Each car has a terminal.
- Additional options: just let us know in advance, and we will provide a car with a suitable seat for your child, a trunk on a roof or a Wi-Fi router.
Prices for transfer from Odessa airport / to the airport, UAH
||Around the city (one way)
||To another locations (for 1 km of run)
|Standard (Toyota Corolla)
|Business (Toyota Camry)
|Minivan (up to 8 seats)
|Minibus (up to 20 seats)