Stryi is a small town in the Lviv region, but it is one of the key transport hubs in Western Ukraine, an important economic and cultural center of the region. Stryi is located in 72 km from Lviv, and that allows locals and tourists to use car rental services easily. A car can come in handy at any time: for a business trip, meeting colleagues from the airport, weddings, traveling to Morshyn or relaxing in the Carpathians.
Addresses of car delivery / return in Stryi
- Railway station (Vokzalna St., 7)
- Bus station (Uspenska St., 31)
- Delivery / return to your address in Stryi
Please note! Cars are delivered to Stryi from Lviv, so the minimum time from ordering to receiving a car is 3 hours. We recommend booking your car in advance.
Benefits of renting at 7Cars
Car rental in one click? Easy! Choose a car you like directly on this page and click the “Quick Order” button. You can also do this by phone: just call the number at the top of the website, or use the Telegram bot.
- Wide choice: more than 100 car models, from budget options to the most powerful and respectable VIP models.
- Reliability: our technical department carefully monitors the condition of vehicles. All cars have compulsory insurance.
- Assistance: round-the-clock support from our managers.
- Delivery anywhere: let us know where you want to receive or return a car, and our employees will take care of everything. These can be different points: for example, you can pick up a car in Stryi, and return it in Lviv, Kyiv, or even in Odessa.
- Rental with a driver: we will provide a professional driver in case you cannot or do not want to drive. The service is available throughout Ukraine.
Car rental for a wedding in Stryi
The town of magnolias is famous for its beautiful wedding ceremonies. If your couple wants to go to the registry office in different cars or ride in a luxury cabriolet – contact 7Cars. Do you want to organize a wedding motorcade? Or maybe you need a vehicle to transport guests? Our managers will always find options that will make your holiday unforgettable and unique.
- The road from Stryi to Lviv is in fairly good condition. Moreover, repair work is underway on the M-12 highway, so its quality has improved significantly, but many drivers still complain about pits. Consider the possibility of traffic jams in the center of Stryi, as well as on the way towards Lviv.
- If you are planning a long trip, we recommend ordering a GPS navigator. In case of travelling with kids – a child car seat. And if you need more space for luggage – an additional box on the roof. We offer this equipment for free!
FAQ about car rental
Who can rent a car in Stryi?
Citizens of Ukraine or another country over the age of 21 and with a driving experience of 2 years. To rent premium cars, the age must be at least 25 years, and experience – 5 years.
What documents are needed for car rental in Stryi?
Passport, identification code and driver’s license. For foreign customers – a passport and driver’s license (it can be international license, or a license of any country that has adopted the Vienna Convention on Road Traffic).
How to pay rent and make a deposit?
You can pay in cash or by MasterCard/Visa credit cards. If you pay for the deposit by card, the amount is blocked, and when the rental period ends you get your money back. We also accept non-cash payments from companies.