Addresses of car delivery/return in Chernivtsi
- Central Railway Station (Gagarin st., 38)
- Bus Station (Holovna st., 219)
- Airport (Chkalov st., 30)
- Delivery / return to your location in Chernivtsi and region
7Cars offers to rent a roomy passenger transport in Chernivtsi: minivans up to 8 seats and minibuses up to 20 passengers. We can also provide a full-sized comfortable bus for rent with a driver. All vehicles in our fleet are insured and undergo regular maintenance.
How to rent a minivan or minibus?
Choose the necessary car on this page and book it through the online form, or contact us by the phone numbers listed above. You can also order a call back by clicking the phone button.
To rent a minibus in Chernivtsi without a driver, you need to provide a passport (or other identity card), an identification code, and a driver’s license:
- for driving a minivan – category B;
- for a minibus up to 16 seats – category D1;
- for a minibus with more than 16 seats – category D.
In addition, a lessee must be at least 21 years old and have at least 2 years of driving experience.
Minibus rental prices
Minibus or minivan rental without a driver is paid daily, and with a driver – for each hour of rent (around the city) or for each kilometer (around Ukraine). Please note that the minimum rental time for minibuses (Mercedes-Benz Sprinter) is 3 hours.
The tariff also depends on the car brand, model and rental period. You can get an automatic calculation of the price while filling out an online request form or check it with the manager.
It is important to remember that car rental cost without a driver does not include fuel costs. To estimate the cost of refueling, you can use the table below or find approximate calculations on the page of a car.
Average prices on gas stations on 10.07.2020 (Chernivtsi)
|Average price (UAH)
|Approximate price of 100km route (UAH)
Why rent a minibus in Chernivtsi?
- For business: Mercedes-Benz minivans have very respectable appearance and high-quality salon, therefore they are often indispensable for business people when meeting delegations, organizing business trips, etc.
- For a trip: such transport is perfect for going out with family or friends not only for a picnic, but also for a long tour around Western Ukraine.
- For excursions: you will have to do your best to see all the sights of Chernivtsi in one day. A minibus will help a lot.
- For celebrations: it can be a wedding, birthday, graduation party or any other event that requires transportation of guests.
Tips for drivers
- Choosing a rental minibus, consider the possible number of passengers. If you don’t know the exact number yet, it is better to take a vehicle with more seats. The size of the luggage compartment may be an additional criterion.
- Driving around the city, pay attention to the paving stones (many roads of Chernivtsi are made with them) and the width of the streets: some of them may be inconvenient for big vehicles.
- Leaving the city, check the information about the state of the roads: it is better to drive on poor quality roads only in daylight hours. In addition, repair works are held on some routes (for example, Chernivtsi – Zhytomyr). It may impede your trip.
Do you have any questions about rental? Call our manager or order a callback!