Addresses of delivery / return of the car in Vinnytsia
- Central Railway Station (Privokzalna Square, 1)
- Central Bus Station (Kyivska str., 8)
- Airport (Havryshivka, Vinnytsia region)
- Delivery / return to your location in Vinnytsia and Vinnytsia region
For most people, the need for a personal minibus arises not very often: it can be moving to another house, traveling with a big company or some holidays. And given the fact that such a transport is not cheap, even small Vinnytsia’s companies that need a minibus to do their business cannot always afford to buy it. Therefore, it is often more profitable to rent it. You can always get such a service at 7Cars.
Our fleet includes minivans for 6-8 seats and minibuses for up to 20 people; if necessary, you can order spacious buses for 30-50 passengers. You can rent a van with or without a driver. All cars are serviced and insured.
How to rent a minibus or minivan?
Select a minibus you need in the catalog on this page and order it online by filling out the form. You can also call us or request a call back to clarify all the necessary details.
If you want to drive these vehicles by yourself, you must be at least 21 years old. The following documents are also required:
- driver’s license (category B for a minivan, category D for a minibus) with a driving experience of at least 2 years;
- identity card (Ukrainian or foreign passport);
- identification code.
You can pay rent both in cash and by card (Visa, MasterCard). You must also make a deposit: it is calculated for each car individually. If you pay by card, this amount is blocked in your account until the rental period ends.
Prices for minibus rental in Vinnytsia
Minivan or minibus rental without a driver is paid at the following tariffs:
- without a driver – daily (minimum rental period is 1 day);
- with a driver around the city – for each hour of rental (minimum order time is 2 hours for minivans and 3 hours for minibuses);
- with a driver around Ukraine – per mileage.
The exact prices are indicated for each car on this page. You can also request a price calculation from our manager.
It is worth remembering that if you rent a car without a driver, you have to pay for car refueling by yourself (except for the first tank, which we fill in before the rental starts). You can calculate the approximate amount that you will need to spend on fuel with the table below.
Average prices on gas stations on 07.05.2021 (Vinnytsia)
|Average price (UAH)
|Approximate price of 100km route (UAH)
Minibus rental goals in Vinnytsia
- For traveling: with such transport, you can go to any corner of Ukraine or even abroad together with a company of friends, colleagues or relatives.
- For sightseeing tours: guests of the city will certainly want to see the famous Roshen fountain; children will love the Museum of Science; and the retro vehicles exhibition may come as a surprise even to local residents.
- For business: business trips will become easier to organize with a minivan, as well as meeting delegations at the airport or transporting employees.
- For special occasions: a stylish and comfortable minibus for a wedding or anniversary will make your holiday truly unforgettable!
- Doubt which minivan to choose? Pay attention to the type of fuel used. A gasoline engine is better for short trips, as such cars are slightly cheaper to rent. For long journeys, it is better to choose a diesel engine as a more economical one. The number of seats in the car is the important criterion too.
- Try to book a minibus in advance: this not only guarantees you the availability of a particular vehicle model by the right time, but also allows you to get a discount of up to 15%, if you book a month before the rental date or earlier.
- The condition of many roads out of Vinnitsa (for example, on the ways to Khmelnytsky and Bila Tserkva) is not very good. Be careful on these roads and try to drive only in the daytime.
Want to ask a question about renting a minibus? Call us or click on the callback button to contact the manager!