Drawing Up a Car Rental Agreement
Many people want to have a car at their disposal any time but are not willing to incur expenses associated with repairs and insurance or worry about a parking lot. It’s possible now! There are numerous companies out there offering car rental services in Kyiv. 7Cars is one of them.
7Cars car rental company offers its clients the cars of different classes and capacity as well as buses with or without a driver, on a daily or a long-term basis (for unlimited time).
Additionally, our company invites car owners to be its partners: you can submit your car for lease to earn money.
On our company’s website, you will find a car rental agreement comprising a lot of items and nuances. Committed to keeping fair relations with our clients, we provide below the explanation of major points to consider when signing a car rental agreement.
Car Rental Deposit
Deposit is one of the pitfalls you may face during the car rental process. Actually, you cannot hire a car without making a deposit. So anyone hiring an auto should deposit their own money.
Our agreement stipulates some cases when the money can be retained or only a part of the deposit is returned:
- when the client rejects to indemnify for losses arising from his use of the auto;
- non-disclosure of any damage or loss of the lease object (auto);
- transferring the car to a third party who is not a signee of the agreement without the lessor’s consent;
- rental payment delay.
Possible Frauds on the Car Rental Market
If you are going to rent a car, make sure you are aware of the most popular fraud schemes used by dishonest car rental companies. Let’s take a look at what we used to hear from clients of other topical businesses.
The most frequent is cheating with defects and breakdowns that you failed to reveal at the moment of accepting a leased car. Sometimes, you can be forced to hurry up with the car inspection. This is a kind of practice intentionally aimed at making you overlook some scratches, dents or chips on the car’s body. However, they will be revealed at return, so the responsibility for repairs will be shifted on you.
To avoid this kind of situation, never care about appeals to hurry up. Take pictures of the vehicle from different sides, read all terms and conditions carefull , ask questions if something’s unclear and then enjoy driving a comfortable car!
Rights and Liabilitie
The car rental agreement gives you the following rights.
- You may use the car 24 hours a day, but within Ukraine only.
- Maximum daily distance is 350 km.
- Transferring the auto to a third party who is not a signee of the agreement is forbidden.
- You may cancel your car rental any time.
As a lessee, you must:
- accept the car within a term agreed with the company;
- pay the rent and make a deposit before the renal period begins;
- prevent driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Lessor has the rights to:
- receive indemnification of losses from the lessee;
- terminate the agreement at their sole discretion, if the lessee violates car use guidelines;
- refuse the agreement renewal to the lessee.
Lessor is obliged to:
- submit a car in 100% working condition to the lessee;
- perform maintenance and other necessary repair works;
- insure the vehicle prior to submit it to the lessee;
- return the deposit to the lessee if all contractual conditions are met in full.
As you can see, major risks are caused by either client’s own carelessness in the process of selecting a car and signing an agreement or an irresponsible and fraudulent attitude of a car rental company.
To avoid problems, we recommend to work with proven and trustworthy companies only. 7CARS’s clients are totally protected against the abovementioned hazards.
Working with us, you will get a comprehensive expert consultation on any questions regarding our rental agreement and vehicle selection. We consider our clients as valuable and respected friends, so we are committed to building transparent relations and sharing all relevant information.
According to our clients, 7CARS is the best car rental company in Kyiv!