Cherkasy is one of the closest regional centers of Ukraine to the capital. This city is also located relatively close to the international airport of Boryspil – in a distance of about 160 km; the trip takes about 2 hours. Therefore, it is convenient for residents of Cherkasy and the region to use the services of this particular airport for air travel.
You can get from Boryspil to Cherkasy by regular bus services; however, the time of their arrival and departure is not always convenient. In addition, sometimes you want to protect yourself from possible delays in transport, carry a lot of luggage or just travel with maximum comfort. Ordering a taxi for such a distance is not the cheapest pleasure; in addition, you have to wait for a car arrival. What to do in such case?
7Cars offers an excellent alternative: passenger transfer services. Such a trip has several advantages both over public transport and over taxis.
- Quality of service. All 7Cars vehicles are regularly serviced and maintained in excellent condition; drivers are always polite and professional.
- An extensive choice of cars. In our fleet, there are more than 100 cars, among which there are both affordable models, and comfortable cars of business and VIP class. For large groups of passengers, we provide transfers by minivan, minibus or bus.
- Additional equipment. We have comfortable child car seats, as well as roof boxes for extra luggage.
- Convenience and punctuality. The driver will be waiting for you at the airport terminal with a sign at the appointed time. If your flight is delayed, we guarantee up to 1 hour of free waiting.
- Flexible choice of payment method: in cash or by credit card, and in non-cash form to a bank account for legal entities.
Prices for the transfer from Boryspil to Cherkasy, UAH
||Tariff for 1 km run
||Estimated price (one way)
|Standard (Toyota Corolla)
|Business (Toyota Camry)
|Premium (Mercedes Benz E-class 212)
|Premium (MB E-class 213)
|Premium (MB S-class 221)
|Premium (MB S-class 222)
|Minivan (MB Viano)
|Minivam (MB V-class)
|Minibus up to 20 seats (MB Sprinter)